<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> </head><body>












Wednesday, February 25, 2009
I NEED TO GO HMV-SHOPPING!!! I haven't done so in months and I really need new music. Especially since the speakers on my computer aren't working, pffffft. But it's been raining everyday and that sucks cos I can't traipse around town after school. Speaking of new music though, thank you Qinyue & Mao for finally getting me my birthday present! They bluffed me and told me that they'd gotten Fall Out Boy, and i was so disgusted. But it turned out to be Narrow stairs, hee hee hee.

First Catholic event of the year! I felt kinda lost because for the first time, I didn't have Catechism (in both school & church) to prep me. Y'know how in primary school, they'd always give us paper leaves to make us write something we wanted to give up for Lent. But in all those years, I never bothered to give anything up. This year though, even without all the Lent-prepping, I'm gonna try to give up chocolates and sweet drinks HOHOHO. Oh, the irony. I doubt it can be achieved anyway.

Today, there was a rainbow. On monday, there were pretty clouds in a pretty blue sky. I think I look up at the sky a bit too much, it's almost abnormal.
8:32 PM;